Once in a while I stumble across something that simply makes me guffaw. It is amazing sometimes how negligent some newspapers can been when they write their headlines. Here are some actual headlines published in some papers across America. I have included my favorites as well as the links to many more.
- Blind Woman Gets New Kidney from Dad She Hasn’t Seen in Years
- If Strike Isn’t Settled Quickly, It May Last A While
- Half of U.S. High Schools Require Some Study for Graduation
- Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says
- Iraqi Head Seeks Arms
- Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant
- Patient At Death’s Door–Doctors Pull Him Through
If you enjoyed these, head on over to Witty Quotes Haven for more.
Witty Quotes Haven– wittyquoteshaven.com